Today’s games capture students’ imagination, attention, and time. These games are not only packed with fun and energy, but they are also based on real data regarding human behavior. Well-documented research demonstrates just how effectively games can be used for learning. Check out some of the games we are working on. They have that element of fun but also focus on key learning objectives and data to help students and teachers zero in on what they need most.
- Word Kung Fu
- Developing a fun and engaging app that tests language arts knowledge.
- Correlating to and basing activities on Common Core State Standards.
- Creating leveled content for specific grades.
- Collaborating with design and former Google engineering teams to modify the template and activities so that they are effective and user-friendly for teachers and students.
- Creating solutions that combine popular social media games with academics in the areas of K–5 reading and mathematics.
- Working with a former EA Sports lead designer to streamline content approach.
- Recommending strategies on how to make games academically sound while keeping engagement high.
- Connecting BrainNook with other clients who are looking to expand their portfolios with digital games.